Executive Vice President
Peter Stirling is senior international business executive with over 30 years focused on the consumer packaged goods market place, with an extensive background with food and beverage manufacturing companies. He is a proven leader with track record of strategizing and delivering successfully in: International Business Development, Supply Chain Operations, Customs Compliance and Information Technology focused on operations and supply chain functions.
- Directed the relationships with 25 contract beverage and food manufacturers around the globe.
- Directed a Fortune 250 level company’s International Supply Chain team.
- Has successful defended against a NAFTA compliance complaint fro Canada Customs and Revenue and directed the development of a duty strategy for the EU savings multiple millions of dollars.
- Achieved a 24-month payback and a 34% ROI from a project that: conceptualized, designed and implemented $1M warehouse management system.
- Developed, refined and implemented a computerized system that linked automated process controls from the factory floor to the back office manufacturing, planning and accounting systems installed at the new state of the art automated production facility.
- Grew the Latin American business by nearly 400%, both top line ($8M to $30M) and bottom line, in 3½ years. Directed sales, marketing and business development functions.
- Experience also includes making presentations at nationally recognized conferences on plant operations such as Scantech and the Annual Plant Automation Conference.
Mr. Stirling graduated from Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA having achieved a Bachelors of Arts Degree with a concentration in accounting. Subsequently he attended Lesley College, Cambridge, MA and received a Masters of Science Degree in management. He also attended the prestigious Professional Management Development Program at Center for Creative Leadership, St. Petersburg, FL. and the Program on Negotiations for Senior Executives at Harvard University.